Sunday, April 20, 2014

Why This Blog

I already have a blog so why this second blog?

Many of those who are connected to me in various way know that we lost our little princes Agreya on 10 Feb 2014 { I posted about it here }. Many of my readers reached out to me by various means, I am so overwhelmed by support and prayers each one of them sent to me. But most of my readers on the blog are there for reading food related stuff with bits of my life thrown in them, If you are reading this blog chances are that either you are going through some phase of grief, or may be want to empathize with me some way. So it is OK if you read about this sad part of my life, and how I am going through it. But I did not want to weigh down every one reading that blog with my grief so this blog.


But Why Blog



It’s been more than 2 months and till now, there is no single moment that Agreya was not there in my thoughts. She was and will always be integral part of my life, so I just can not stop thinking about her and want to talk about her.  I do not know how frequently I will post, but I read that grief journaling is something that helps to take some weight out of your chest. Everyday is a struggle, an emotional roller coaster , some moments are happy and those memories bring smiles and others just bring some more pain, So I am trying to write my journey here …



No comments:

Post a Comment